Educational videos based upon presentations from the ACGME/AODME-co-sponsored Osteopathic Pre-Conference that took place as part of the 2018 Annual Educational Conference are now available. These sessions help coach program and institutional leaders through the stages of applying for ACGME accreditation and introduces them to the annual data reporting timeline and the responsibilities involved in maintaining accreditation.
Among the videos available are:
- A Year in the Life of a Program;
- An Overview of Pre-Accreditation and Continued Pre-Accreditation: What’s Next?
- Review of the New Osteopathic Recognition Requirement;
- Scholarly Activity for Residents and Faculty Members;
- What Do I Need to Know About Accreditation Site Visits?
In addition, a mini-course, The Role and Responsibilities of a Sponsoring Institution, is available for institutions preparing applications for ACGME accreditation. This course and the videos can be found in the ACGME’s Learning Management System, Bridge. Register for a Bridge account at www.tiny.cc/acgme.org.